Cedar Shingle Siding
Fire-treated to meet building codes, the timeless appeal of cedar shingle siding is prominent in traditional and modern buildings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Cedar shingles are available in round, arrow, square, diamond, hexagonal and octagonal shapes for custom installation of decorative course patterns on sidewalls, gables, dormers, windows and exterior finish treatments.
Fiber Cement Composite Siding
Capturing the allure of natural wood shingles, manufactured siding is available in a variety of shapes, finishes, surface textures and pre-painted colors for modern and traditional applications. The wood-like exterior shingle siding is flame-resistant, offering a low maintenance alternative to natural wood shingle siding.
- Lap Siding, Clapboard Siding, Shiplap Siding, Board & Batten Siding, Dutch lap siding
- Historic siding repair and replacement: From Victorian Siding to Mid-Century “Eichler” Siding
- Siding installation, replacement and repair
- Hardie Siding, Hardie Board, HardiePlank
- Cedar shake siding, Cedar Shingle Siding
- Western Red Cedar Siding and Redwood Siding
- Forest Steward Council (FSC) Certified Western Red Cedar Siding
- Reclaimed Barn Siding