Licensed and Certified Solar Roofing Expertise
As both a California Licensed Solar and Roofing Contractor, we take an integrated approach to rooftop solar energy by utilizing roof technology designed to preserve the integrity of the roof and ensure optimal performance of the rooftop solar panel system.
California Licensed Solar Contractor (C-46) and Roofing Contractor (C-39) License #416737
Certified Solar Roofing Professional by the National Roofing Contractor Association and the Center for Environment Innovation in Roofing
Award-Winning Solar Roof Installations
Wedge Roofing’s Solar Roofs have received First Place National Awards from the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance.
Solar Spray Foam Roof System
Custom designed, our award-winning Solar Spray Foam Roofing Systems combine the benefits of a high-performance insulating spray foam roof with the cooling benefits of reflective roof coating and the energy generation from a rooftop solar system. The result is a superior energy-efficient roof system that will pay for itself in utility savings.
GAF Timberline Solar Shingle Roof
Timberline Solar™ from GAF Energy boasts the world’s first nailable solar shingle, as part of an elegant solar roofing system. A Timberline Solar roof is both strong and appealing – and it generates clean energy. Wedge Roofing is a GAF Solar Elite Contractor with factory-trained certified installers for a trusted integrated solar roof installation.
Roof Compatible Solar Installation Service
- Assist in the design and implementation of countermeasures to ensure the rooftop solar system does not compromise the roof’s watertight function
- Ensure compliance with building and fire code regulations
- Prevent improper roof penetrations during the solar panel installation
- Initiate measures to prevent damage to the roof caused by increased weight loads, added heat and reflected ultraviolet (UV) rays
- Initiate measures to prevent damage to the roof from increased foot traffic
- Establish installation and roof maintenance program in compliance with requirements of the roofing manufacturer’s warranty