Wedge Roofing’s COVID-19 Safety Plan has earned our certification as a HealthSafety Qualified Business by the American Ratings Council. This certification provides San Francisco Bay Area consumers with the peace of mind that the service company that visits your home or business is compliant with COVID-19 safety practices.
Job Site Safety
Before work begins, our 30-hour CAL-OSHA Certified Safety Supervisors inspect the job site to mitigate any potential hazards and to implement specific job-site safety measures. We protect our crews by providing safety equipment including personal protection devices, fall arrest systems, guardrails, catch platforms, respirators and the latest technology in job safety.
Partial List of Wedge Roofing Safety Programs
- Rooftop Safety
- First Aid/CPR
- Forklift & Equipment Training
- Fall Protection Training
- CAL-OSHA 10-Hour & 30-Hour Training
- Fire Prevention
- Electrical Hazards
- Vehicle & Equipment Safety
- Emergency Procedures
- Proper Hydration
- Debris Removal & Recycle Sorting
- Fall Restraint Systems, Guardrail, Warning Lines
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Heat Stress Protection & Training
- Hazard Protection
- Safe Material Storage
- Ladder & Scaffolding Safety
- Jobsite Housekeeping Measures
- Roof Access Safety
We maintain a comprehensive and well-documented health and safety program in accordance with CAL-OSHA, EPA and all local agencies. We are proud that our safety program meets and exceeds CAL-OSHA standards.